1. Oral Presentation
- Presentation is made on the screen projected through PC.
- Presenters are requested to bring and use own PC for presentations. (When using a Mac, be sure you have your appropriate adapter for connecting to a VGA cable for the projector.)
- Time of presentation varies with each symposium. Please refer to the symposium program updated on the web site. Program shall be uploaded onto the web site by the end of April.
- Poster session is held at Oasis, Building 8 and the 7th floor, A-Building.
- Please visit the Conference web site to confirm your presentation time. Program shall be uploaded onto the web site by the end of April 2014.
- Display your poster on your assigned poster board (210cm long x 90cm wide) .Program No. is displayed in the upper left corner of the panel. Press pins are available for fixing your posters.
- Please strictly follow the timetable of poster mounting and removal. Q&A should be included within your given time of display.
- Presenter is responsible for removing own posters by the assigned removal time. If the presenter doesn't complete it within a time frame, the posters will not be returned to the presenter.